Monday, July 4, 2011

Can I get a Lift? --Reposted

What is with blogspot.com not posting my pictures??! Sorry about that. Trying again. . . .


So, after the fun concert with Mark Chestnut and Mark Wills, we were loading up to go home when we spotting this interesting contraption.......

Some brilliant (and cheap) individual who lives by the rodeo grounds where the concert was held, put together this delightful seating-device. They took two forklifts, put a platform on each with a lawn chair and lifted it up. You can see they placed a ladder on one side for easy access. My friend Tara and I had a good laugh about it and she immediately insisted we climb aboard to check it out. I'm such a rule follower, that I hesitated. "What if they come outside and yell at us?" I wanted to know. "So what?!" was the reply. That was good enough for me.

You could definitely see the stage from this vantage point, but the singers must've looked like ants. What was the point? Whatever--it made Tara and I giggle, so I'm glad they did it!

No comments: