Monday, September 26, 2011

DQ Delight!

After our fun day in Lewiston, I took the kids to Dairy Queen for some ice cream treats. Nicole and Ellea went for Blizzards. Sadly, Ellea didn't know what they were and Nicole was just recently introduced to them by a friend. What can I say? I'm too cheap to buy Blizzards for a family of five!!

They had to sample each other's flavors of course. Nicole had Mint Oreo and Ellea had Caramel Brownie. They both got a thumbs up!

Morgan had a hot fudge sundae. How beautiful is this? I was quite taken by it. Sadly, it didn't measure up to good ol' Micky-D's hot fudge sundaes. Their presentation might not be quite as remarkable, but it's really about taste. Can I get an Amen?!! There are few things that McDonald's does exceptionally well, but hot fudge is one of 'em!

No comments: