Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Anniversary, to Me!!

It's gonna be Christmas around here next week. That's when I will finally be getting my very own Kitchenaid Stand Mixer. I've been waiting and dreaming of this day for a few years and I found a great deal yesterday on Amazon.com. This mixer is regularly $350 and I got it for $225. Plus, there's a $30 mail-in rebate from Kitchenaid available. That's less than $200, people!! Including shipping! Who doesn't love Amazon.com's shipping policy? This sucker's heavy. They would've charged me $20 shipping.

Can you tell I'm excited? Well good, 'cuz I am.




I (of course) ran it by Glenn before I clicked "submit," but it took a lot of will power. Glenn, being the great guy he is, said sure. Happy Anniversary. I like that guy more and more all the time.

2 comments:

anatomy 1 said...

Awesome, awesome! You'll love making bread in this thing. Wow, the power :) I also have several attachments if you want to borrow them to try before you buy any. I bought them and don't use that stuff every much, but it is cool to have "gadgets"!

Anonymous said...

I know, exciting stuff!! I knew you'd appreciate the event, Candi! You'll have to give me your recipes and tips on making bread with this thing. I'd love to borrow your gadgets to see if there's anything I can't live without!!
Loretta