Friday, September 9, 2011

The Park

One nice thing about swimming lessons in Grangeville is that they're in Grangeville. We get to see Grandma a whole bunch and even stay overnight at her house. There is a great city park just a couple blocks away that we go to daily. Ellea is always begging to go there even in the dead of winter. That doesn't happen much.

My kids are always game for a good photo shoot (lucky for me!) and what better place than a park......

This kid's too cute for his own good. I'm gonna have to put a stop to it. Stop it! Stop it right now! Who am I kidding, he never listens to me.


"Grandmas are moms with lots of frosting." Author Unknown




It took us a while to understand this contraption. The kids slide down the curly thing. I've never tried it myself. I'd probably get stuck at the top.

No comments: