Saturday, October 27, 2012

Crazy Hair

This past week was Red Ribbon Week which is all about teaching the kids to say no to drugs.  One day was Crazy Hair Day.  So after getting home at 2am from Seattle, I got up at 6:30 am to do some hair.  Those of you who know what a big morning person I am, I know that was a sacrifice.  Needless to say I went back to bed after the kids got on the bus!



With Morgan's short hair, our options were limited, of course, but I thought his hair looked pretty crazy.  We just loaded it up with gel and made spikes and sprayed it with hairspray.  Surprisingly, by the end of the day, it just looked like he had bed head!
 Ellea wanted braids with wire in them so they'd stick out.  We didn't get quite the level of sticking straight out as we had hoped, but it was fun.  Hopefully she didn't poke anyone in the eye.


Then we put some ninjas in her hair because she's tough like that.

No comments: