Thursday, October 25, 2012

First Snow

I was in Seattle Sunday through Tuesday this week for a conference related to my job.  This is what it did while I was gone.....

I threatened to prolong my absence until the snow went away, but (God bless them) the kids said that wasn't a good idea.  The people in Seattle were complaining that it was so cold, but it was in the high 40's.  I thought it was pretty nice.  I'm speaking comparatively.  "Nice" is actually 60 degrees or higher, but you gotta take what you can get.


It doesn't look like the snow was sticking all that well, but that didn't stop my kiddos from digging out their snow clothes and going out to play in it together.  (AND took pictures that they agreed I could use on my blog!)


Not exactly perfect sledding conditions just yet, but it was a good start.  The next day it snowed an inch or more and Morgan and Ellea built a snowman together.  I'm glad someone around here appreciates the snow.

No comments: