Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fourth Child

After his birthday lunch, Glenn and I decided to wander around Home Depot.  We found all kinds of things to look at and laugh about. 


I started playing with the electric fireplace thing-y and Glenn realized he didn't have his phone to take my picture.  I went out to the car to get it, because I'm always in need of blog material.  I would've liked to have brought in my fancy Canon camera, but it seemed odd to walk around home depot with a big camera around my neck like some tourist.  So I settled for the phone camera.



And then silly Glenn spotted the toilets and thought it'd be funny to take a picture of him sitting on one.  We had a good laugh about, but I said no.  I just wanted a picture of the toilet so I could blog about his silly plan.  Right after I snapped this picture, he actually SAT DOWN!  Thankfully, it was very brief.  So brief I couldn't take the picture, but I was okay with that.  I didn't care to be kicked out of Home Depot!  Glenn offered to sit down again, but I managed to keep him moving!

See what I mean about having four kids?  He's more of a handful than my other three sometimes!  But he does make life interesting!

No comments: