Thursday, November 22, 2012

Day before Turkey

We decided to go out to dinner last night as a happy-day-before-Thanksgiving-let's-celebrate-our-family event. (It's fun stringing lots of words together with hyphens. You should try it.)


My fries were so tiny that I tried eating them with a fork.  It's hard to eat fries with a fork.  Ellea wanted to be in the picture stuffing her face, apparently...


Pretty girl.


Morgan spent most of his time in this game trying to figure out how to make the motorcycle go.  A well-spent seventy-five cents!


He decided to play this silly crane game.  I was shocked when he managed to win something.  I thought these things were rigged to be impossible!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my blog-reading friends!
May your turkey be moist and your family be thankful.  God bless!

No comments: