Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Seattle Food

I traveled to Seattle recently for a work-related conference.  My favorite part of the whole trip was the food.  Imagine.
 
The first night I found a P.F. Chang's and enjoyed some take out.  Pad Thai--something I had never had before.  Very yummy.

One day for lunch I wandered into a deli at Pike Place Market and ordered this yummy Grinder sandwich which they warmed on the Panini press.  I was going to take it back to my motel and eat, but I found a little table by a waterfall and sat in the sunshine and people watched.


I went to Pike's place with a couple friends one evening and ate fish and chips over the waterfront.  My dinner mates thought it was odd when I pulled out my camera to take a picture of my food.  Apparently, most people don't document their meals in this way.  Go figure.

1 comment:

anatomy 1 said...

I LOVE Pad-Thai! You should try the Thai place in Lewiston, their's is pretty good too (not like the old place in Moscow though!)