Thursday, November 29, 2012

Spiky 'Do

The girls and I had haircuts last week, and Morgan wanted to participate too.  The poor boy usually has to put up with my second-rate hair cutting skills, so why not let a professional do it for once?!  We sat down and looked through the hair books at some boy styles he could pick from.  I'm sure you're aware, when you have short hair, your options are quite limited.  All we came up with was short on the sides and longer and spiky on the top.  He was SO excited about it!

 Can you see that big grin?  It was plastered below his nose the whole time!


I don't know what this is....  His gangsta/cool dude pose, perhaps?

I think I can safely report that his dad was a little less impressed with the 'do we came up with.  Dad's a good sport, so he's not said much, but it pretty much looks like he just rolled out of bed.  But look on the bright side: we use to fight it to lay down every morning.  Now we encourage it to stand on end.   If you can't fight 'em, join 'em!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yahhhh ... don't tell Glenn but Morgan's "do" would fit in just perfect, here in Walnut Creek ... Looks adorable, love his confidence!!!