Saturday, November 24, 2012

Puppy Chow

 My mom and darling daughter decided to make some goodies the day before Thanksgiving.  I had gone to the store and pick up ingredients for "puppy chow."  This yummy, chocolate snack is also known at "muddy buddies."  It's melted chocolate and peanut butter-coated chex cereal topped with powdered sugar.  Yum - everything's yummy with a chocolate, peanut butter, powdered sugar coat!  Maybe Morgan would eat broccoli with that stuff on it.  Okay.  Maybe not everything would be good with chocolate, peanut butter and powdered sugar.

They also made no-bake oatmeal cookies.  Everyone else enjoys these, but strangely they're not my cup of tea.  Normally I'm all about anything with some form of chocolate involved, but these - no so much.  That's okay.  It makes up for my over-indulging of everything else chocolate.

No comments: