Friday, November 30, 2012

A gift for Dad

Back in October, the kids were home alone the day after Glenn's birthday and had the brilliant idea of creating a video for him.  I was so impressed with their results, because they had never used this software.  I'm told it only took them about 20 minutes.  Kids and technology.  Crazy. Anyway, it gives me chills every time I watch it.  The song is wonderful.  It's technically is a love song, but fits well enough for a daddy, too.

Thanks for being such a great dad to your kids, Glenn.  God bless you.



If the above video isn't working, use this link to youtube.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it ... !!!

DebbysBeads said...

What a great video!

anatomy 1 said...

I haven't kept up with my daily look at your blog lately, so just getting to this. It actually made me cry this morning! What an awesome family. Love you guys a ton!