Thursday, November 15, 2012

Word Cloud

I recently discovered a fabulous website called www.wordle.net that makes these cool "word clouds."  You type in the words you want it to use, cut and paste some words from another source, or enter a url from a website and it takes the most frequently used words and throws them together all random-like....



This word cloud is from my blog.  Looks like I use the word "basketball" the most.  That's not too surprising....  I had so much fun (read: wasted too much time) playing around with the layout and the colors, etc, etc.

Give it a try.  It's kinda fun.

1 comment:

Clementine said...

I saw this out there after I finished Nanowrimo the first time. They encouraged us to put our novel in (or a chapter) and see what we got. I never did it. But I thought it was a very FUN idea!