Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Blog Envy

My dear hubby is probably my most devoted blog reader. Or, one of them anyway. He's very supportive and encouraging and wonderfully patient about all the time I spend online perfecting each post. He goes to work and reads my blog before he even checks his email.

Lately, he's been taking pictures of stuff that he thinks might be blog worthy. And they are blog worthy, but I have to laugh because he seems a little antsy for me to hurry up and use his pictures!

These pictures are from the Knights of Columbus (a men's Catholic organization) fundraiser "Steak Fry" that Glenn helps with.


They actually put the steak on a pitchfork and fry it in a big pan of oil that's been heated to temperature with a propane torch. You'll be happy to know it's a dedicated pitchfork. It's not used for other pitchfork-worthy tasks.


Not the healthiest red meat, but it is pretty tasty.

Photos courtesy of Glenn, of course. You may be seeing some "guest blogging" from him. I'm sure he'd have some good stuff to say, but I told him that I would retain all editorial control!! Ellea didn't think that sounded fair, but whose blog is it???! Mine, all mine!


(Love ya, Glenn! Have a great day!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Being a life long "red meat" lover and confessing that I think all "Veggins" are complete weirdo's ... I gotta' say ... that little reciepe makes a good case for their cause. Yucky, for sure! LOL