Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Seattle

We came back from a long weekend in Seattle to visit Glenn's niece, Wendi and her hubby, John. They are a delightful couple and were, of course, fabulous hosts for our very first visit to the Puget Sound. We headed over Thursday afternoon and survived the 7 hour drive. My kids haven't travelled very much, but they did well. I did okay, too. I'm not a big fan of car trips!

We had LOADS of fun (and acquired lots of blogging material!) over the next three days! Stay tuned. I will write lots and post plenty of pics. You'll feel like you went to Seattle with us!


I start my new job today (yippee!). I'm working as a tutor in the high school for students who have struggled with the standardized test which they must past as a graduation requirement. It's 20 hours a week and I'll have all the same days off as my kids--perfection!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

anatomy 1 said...

Awesome! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

you will do great.