Friday, November 4, 2011

Bundled Up

Glenn and I go out for a four-wheeler ride the other day.

My attire:
t-shirt
heavy long sleeve button-up
winter coat
neck muff
stocking cap
insulated gloves
jeans and cowboy boots

Glenn's attire:
t-shirt
leather gloves (not insulated)
jeans and work boots

Keep in mind, I'll be riding behind Glenn. He will be my windblock.

"You want a jacket, Glenn?" I ask.
"Nope."

I was comfortable. Certainly not hot.

How does he do that?
Why am I such a cold wimp?

When will the warm weather return?
Why do I live in the semi-arctic?

So many questions.
Sorry to bother you. I'm gonna go put on a sweater now.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Nothing like coming in out of the cold to a warm house and hot chocolate (hope you did that)! Perhaps your husband is a little more adapted to the weather? :-)
Found a website you might like on youtube (interesting, more than anything).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuMkW35BwK8&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=SL

Anonymous said...

You can take the girl out'a California ... But you can't take the California out of the girl ...
Period!!!