Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Seattle--Zoo, again!


Morgan was determined to get a picture with the snake. Some big variety. I can't recall what it was called. A boa constrictor perhaps. You can barely see it behind the glass, but he's there!



The elephant took a stick in his trunk and threw it into the trees which knocked some leaves and branches onto the ground which he gobbled up. Pretty resourceful, if you ask me. I wish I could throw a stick at something to get food. Maybe I'll try that with Glenn. I have my doubts it will produce the desired effect.



Imagine that, another animal statue!




This was, by far, the best zoo picture. Of course, I didn't take, but it's still my favorite! Courtesy, John Drake. Again, with the camera-coveting!




Lookie here! Another statue. What's surprising is the kids didn't hesitate to pose at every single daggum statue! Are they well trained, or what?!!

No comments: