Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day, 2011!

What a delightful Mother's Day weekend I've been treated to!  We've done all kinds of fun things (which I'll post about soon!).  This afternoon, my mom came over and hung out with us.  We went for a walk and picked some daffodils that grow near the old sawmill.
It was a tad cold and windy, but we toughed it out.

Nicole wanted to know if she could ride our pony Joe on our walk.  The worst part about walks is the walking, she says(!!)  She rode him bareback and he did great for her.  We came home and helped Glenn prepare a yummy BBQ chicken dinner.  He made breadfast this morning also.  Nicole asked me if I'd like her to make a dessert this afternoon.  She made my favorite Chocolate Chip cookie bars (with 2 sticks of butter--yumm!). 

What a life. 
I could get used to this! 
Oh, wait, Mother's Day is almost over. 
Back to the grind. 
Maybe I should ask someone to make me a cup of tea. 
Gotta milk this as long as I can, right?!

No comments: