Thursday, May 26, 2011

Name That Calf--Results!

Well, it took forever, but Nicole seems to have picked a name for her calf from the many suggested in our first every, big-win online contest.

Some of the suggestions from friends' comments left here and on Facebook:

GoFer (as in, she goes for the door and she goes for Nicole!)
Lucky
Bella
Alfalfa
Galena
Clementine
Midnight

And, after MUCH deliberation, Nicole has decided. The winner is. . . . . . Alfalfa! Sadly, I seem to be the only person using the name, but maybe if I use her name in every sentence I speak, it'll catch on. Maybe. That means someone will have to be listening to me when I speak. Hmm. Better work on that strategy.

As you know, the lucky winner can now come pet Alfalfa any time she pleases! Granted, said winner lives in Post Falls, Idaho, but I know one day soon she will show up on my front porch with her petting-hand ready!

No comments: