Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tag, anyone?

We (the kids) got a little stir crazy on the three hour drive home from Spokane after the Bloomsday trip.  They were happy to stop near Lewiston to say hi to Shari (Glenn's niece) as we passed on the road.  She was on her way to North to Coeur d'Alene as we were on our South to Cottonwood.  She's starting a new job up there.  We got to see her new company Jeep and chat for a few minutes before we got back on the road.

Ellea had the great idea to play "tag!"  I was surprised that anyone was willing (I wasn't, but I'm a party pooper!)  Shari's a good sport and she got right into it and everyone had fun chasing each other around for a few minutes!

Nicole grabbed my camera from me and took some pictures of canadian geese on the river, then moved on to taking pictures of her little brother.  It was too funny watching him posing for her.  She was funny too--coaching him on how to pose.  This next picture was my favorite.  It cracks me up. . . .

Glenn thought he looked like he was setting up in the starting blocks for a race.  I thought it looked like a yoga pose.  It's definitely original.  Very artistic and interpretive.  Funny boy!

No comments: