Thursday, March 29, 2012

Confessions

Chocolate.

I am in love with chocolate. I think I might have a problem. If doctors announced tomorrow that chocolate was terribly bad for us and to be avoided at all costs, I may need to go into rehab. I am such a glutton!

I'm trying to give up chocolate during Lent. Let's just say it's been more of a "cutting back" than a "giving up!" Most days I've done really well, but sometimes, I just can't take it anymore! Sometimes, a girl just needs a little chocolate!

Good thing Easter's only a week and a half away.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear you on that one, girl. I gave up chocolate one lent during college, and it was the hardest thing I've ever done! I indulged at midnight on Easter (okay, it might have been more like 10 pm the day before) cuz I just couldn't take it anymore! Good for you for picking THE HARDEST thing for you to give up this year! I'm impressed!

Unknown said...

Hi Honey ... Sounds like you may need a sponsor. I'd volunteer but I am still in recovery! (runs in the family)