Friday, March 9, 2012

Lego Land

We stumbled onto a Lego store near Rockefeller Center.  I wished Morgan was there to enjoy it with me, but I had to pretend to be a 7-year-old boy in love with Legos as I wandered around the store in awe!!
This Lego sign is made out of lego bodies.
 

I assume this Lego dude is supposed to resemble Atlas.


Image
Lego dude isn't quite as muscular.


This dragon's body weaves all through the store. 


And this is where the little-boy bliss would've come in.  For a fee, you can fill up a container with the lego pieces you want most in all the world!  It was actually a little disappointing that there wasn't more selection.  This looks like a lot, but most of them are pretty basic bricks which Morgan already own's 100s of!  I did buy him a bucket of bricks and he was thrilled.  Someday, we'll have to get him to a Lego store in person!


No comments: