Monday, June 13, 2011

Dear Auntie Barbara,

I have threatened to sell pony Joe if someone (namely, Morgan) doesn't get serious about riding him. I took your advise and cajoled Morgan into taking the plunge. He really doesn't want to see Joe leave, so he hopped on after an attempt at putting it off for "tomorrow."

The ride went very well. I'm so grateful to have a roundpen for him to start in.

So, Joe got a reprieve. For now. I agree that he's a great little pony, but we have three other horses and only two serious riders. You do the math. Morgan needs to keep up his interest in riding, or Joe will find a new home. You want him? Didn't think so! (I know you'd take him if you had the facilities. Just move up here from California and I'll board him for you!)

Love & hugs,
Retta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... Deal !!!!!