Friday, June 3, 2011

Driveway Campout

We were supposed to go camping over Memorial Day weekend, but we wimped out because the weather report looked so delightfully wet and dreary. To make up for it, Glenn told the kids he'd sleep in our camper with them which was conveniently located in our driveway.


Here they are, ready to brave the wilds of Keuterville! (Mom: "Wait, I need a picture!")

Needless to say, despite perpetuating my known label of "Party Pooper," I slept inside. On my Tempur-Pedic mattress. I love that bed. Glenn says they'll sleep out there more this summer. I won't. Just clarifying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!

Anonymous said...

That was me, Jen.

Steve K. said...

That camper is actually pretty comfortable too Loretta! Thanks for letting me and my inlaws stay out there several weeks back. Hope we can make it to the Selway this year!

PS - You have so many good posts, just had to choose one to write a comment on...