Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Snow and Sprinklers

We searched long and hard (not really) and found some snow. Everyone knows how much I LOVE snow, so of course, I had to have a picture!


We were up on the Cottonwood Butte (our backyard--we are so lucky!) and stumbled onto this delightful piece of heaven! Someone suggested a snowball fight. I declined.



I found it ironic that later that same afternoon, the kids begged to get out the sprinkler. My first response was, "Of course not, it's too cold!" (Party Pooper) Then, I reconsidered and said okay, but you have to set it up. No problem. I was trying to plant my garden in the back of the house. I tried to stay in the zone and disregard their delighted screams, but eventually I grabbed the camera and appreciated their silliness!


My favorite line that I overheard from the sprinkler-fun was Ellea, "That was wet!" Can't get anything past that girl!

No comments: