Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rocks of the Moon

I suggested that Morgan and Grandma make cookies the other day. Then I realized I was almost out of butter and I had zero brown sugar in the house. Hmmm. Morgan came up with the idea of making Moonrocks. Moonrocks are a no-bake cookie that came from a cookbook my Kindergarten teacher put together. Not Morgan's kindergarten teacher, mine.
Moonrocks have all of three ingredients and I happened to have all of them!
The original recipe called for rolling the cookies in graham cracker crumbs, but we add chocolate chips instead. Everything is better with chocolate, don't you think?!

Now, I'll share the recipe. Just in case you're dying to run to your kitchen and whip up a batch of these bad boys.

Moonrocks
1 c non-fat dry milk
3/4 c peanut butter
1/4 c honey
chocolate chips (opt.)

Mix first three ingredients well. Roll dough into balls and refrigerate before serving.

No comments: